Project 1,000 member description
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development of the Commission's youth programme of work.
- Promoting awareness of equality and human rights issues through active participation in youth advocacy, campaigning and personal development projects at both a local and national level.
- Contributing to the establishment of a GB-wide network of young equality leaders.
- Representing and adhering to the core values of the Commission; respect, freedom, equality, dignity and fairness.
- Actively engage with other members of the Project and work together to promote social issues to local and national youth audiences.
- Attending and participating in Commission youth projects and events to further encourage and recruit young people to the Project.
- Acting as a representative of the Commission at associated events, meetings and activities.
- Participating in Commission research, policy, campaign and media activities.
back to top