It is a legal requirement for all relevant employers to publish their gender pay gap information each year.
The deadline for employers to report their gender pay gap information is:
- for most public sector employers: 23:59 on 30 March
- for private and voluntary sector employers and other public sector employers: 23:59 on 4 April
See our gender pay gap reporting pages for more information about who has to report and how to calculate your pay gap.
What are we doing about organisations who don't follow the rules?
Our litigation and enforcement policy explains how we decide what action to take against employers who don’t follow the rules.
We have the power to take enforcement action against any employer who does not comply with their reporting duties.
We will first send warning notices to organisations who have failed to report. We may then carry out an investigation to confirm whether you are breaching the regulations. If you are we can send you a statutory ‘unlawful act notice’, which is a letter telling you to comply with your reporting obligations.
If you are a public body we may carry out a public sector assessment or send you a ‘statutory compliance notice’, as required.
If any organisation fails to comply with a statutory compliance notice, we may seek a court order against you. Failing to comply with the court order is an offence, punishable with an unlimited fine if you are convicted.
We will make details of any employers that we investigate available on our website.
Which organisations have not reported their gender pay gap in 2023?
8 organisations have not reported their gender pay gap this year:
- ANKH Concepts Hospitality Management Limited
- HUC South West Limited (*previously Devon Doctors Limited)
- Mach Recruitment Limited
- SGS Packaging Europe Limited
- The Contact Company Ltd
- Amaris Hospitality Limited
- FRP Advisory Group Plc
- Trust Payments Ltd
Which organisations did not report their gender pay gap in 2022?
28 organisations did not report their gender pay gap in 2022:
- Achieving for Children Community Interest Company
- Adare Sec Limited
- Alaraby Television Network Limited
- Anglian Windows Limited
- BD Together Ltd.
- Buck Consultants Limited
- Costco Wholesale UK Limited
- Genius Foods Limited
- ICE Data Services Europe Limited
- Inspireall Leisure And Family Support Services
- JELD-WEN UK Limited
- NSF Safety and Quality UK Limited
- Petrogas Group UK Limited
- Pollo Limited
- Poole High School
- Premiere Coffee Limited
- Quadient UK Limited
- Ralph Coleman International Limited
- Rico Logistics Ltd.
- Scarsdale Vets (Derby) Limited
- Secured Express Limited
- Shuropody Retail Limited
- St. Cloud Care Limited
- Swissport GB Limited
- Synergy Health Managed Services Limited
- The Rosedale Hewens Academy Trust
- Tile Giant Limited
- Umbrella Contracts Limited
Last updated: 06 Jul 2023