Download as interactive PDF Download as Word Download Welsh language version (PDF) Download easy read version (PDF) Download business plan highlights (PDF)
Our business plan sets out our aims and the projects we will work on for 2018 to 2019.
Our priorities include:
- improving provision of, access to and experiences of mental health services
- supporting governments to assess the effects of social security policies and bring the socio-economic duty into full effect
- conducting an inquiry into the effects of school exclusions on different groups
- helping businesses to follow the gender pay gap rules and taking action when they don't
- helping more people get access to justice
- working to make sure our equality and human rights protections are not weakened by Brexit
- working for greater independence for the Equality and Human Rights Commission
- chairing the Commonwealth Forum of National Human Rights Institutions
- continuing to use our legal powers to challenge equality and human rights abuses
- our three-yearly review of the state of equality and human rights, Is Britain Fairer?
Download the full business plan, or the business plan highlights, below.