Download as Word (187 KB)
The governance manual sets out the roles and responsibilities of the Board of Commissioners, our statutory and non-statutory committees, senior management and officers.
It is designed to ensure we operate in accordance with best practice and in a way that commands public confidence.
- Commissioner and committee member code of conduct
- Scotland Committee terms of reference
- Wales Committee terms of reference
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (ARAC) terms of reference
- People and Workspace Committee (P&WC) terms of reference
- Terms of reference of the Commissioner Working Group on Treaty Monitoring and Related Matters
- Terms of reference of the Commissioner Working Group on the Measurement Framework and Related Matters
- Leadership team terms of reference
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Scottish Commission for Human Rights (SHRC) and the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC)
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Equality and Human Rights Commission, the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission and the Scottish Human Rights Commission